Atlantis Casino combines Israeli wines with six-course pairing dinner
This is a press release and includes no original reporting.
Yarden Vineyards, a member of the Golan Heights Winery, was built on the site of an agricultural village from the Mishnaic period in Israel. Promoting an elaborate experimental winery in addition to sophisticated press and chill technologies, Yarden was named New World Winery of the Year by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Yarden Vineyard dinner
What: Yarden Vineyards six-course wine pairing dinner
Where: Atlantis Steakhouse
When: Tuesday, Dec. 9 at 6 p.m.
Price: $95 per person, all-inclusive and Dine & Stay packages are available.
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 775-824-4411.
Falafel with Tahini
Hachiya Persimmon Salad
Warm Pistachio Crusted Chevre, Pomegranate, Pickled Onion
Hermon “Mount Hermon White”, Galilee
Merlot Braised Maple Leaf Duck
Wild Morels, Prunes, Leek Fritter, Natural Jus
Yarden Merlot, Galilee
Ras El Hanout Spiced Chilean Sea Bass
Shirazi Relish, Herbed Israeli Couscous “Risotto”, Saffron-Roasted Tomato Coulis
Yarden “Mount Hermon Red”, Galilee
Tea Smoked Loin of Colorado Lamb
Fresh Porcini Ragout, Caramelized Fennel, Cherry Chutney
Yarden Cabernet Sauvignon, Galilee
Citrus Semolina Cake
Housemade Rosewater Gelato
Toasted Pistachios, Hint of Saffron
Yarden Muscat, Galilee
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015