Yelp’s On Tap – NevadaBeer Brew Night at Under the Rose Brewing Co.
Under the Rose Brewing Co. and Yelp are teaming up for Yelp’s on Tap for Nevada’s 150 (sesquicentennial) birthday and local arts. Under the Rose will brew “NevadaBeer” June 12 and they need your help! Scott, head brewer at UTR, wants NevadaBeer to be a community effort so everyone is invited to give ideas for this beer.
What does the Battle Born state taste like? Comment on this post or on Yelp Talk, Under the Rose’s Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram using #yelpsontapNV and @yelpreno and we’ll aggregate the comments.
Here’s how the conversation has started so far on Facebook:
Some of the best recommendations, in my opinion, are to move away from obvious ingredients like sagebrush because they have been made by a lot of other folks. Moving into something more historical or conceptual, such as making a silver or red beer, using rare ingredients like wild rye, smoke to represent the Civil War canons (or wild fires) also think outside the bottle. But don’t take my word for it, what do you think it should be?
NevadaBeer Brew Night at Under the Rose Brewing Co.
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015