If it’s not snowing by Nov. 22, it’s time to get a beer and start praying in this year’s Pray For Snow Party
This is a press release and includes no original reporting.
Sierra Nevada’s snow gods and goddesses will rejoice and flakes will flourish after the Reno Beer Crawl’s second annual Pray For Snow Party, November 22 from 2 – 6 p.m. The popular Reno Beer Crawl will partner with Tahoe Moon Shine, Tahoe Blue Vodka, Reno Tahoe Tonight Magazine, and \ other local businesses to celebrate the 2014 ski season.
Attendees can sample domestic, nationally recognized and locally distributed craft beers served at more than 15 unique bars and restaurants all within walking distance of the City’s most iconic attractions in downtown Reno.
In addition to discounted seasonal beer offerings, attendees will enjoy special tastings from Tahoe Blue Vodka and Tahoe Mountain Brewing Company. Costumes and winter clothes encouraged as patrons will take the stage for a chance to win a pair of Moment skis and other great prizes during the snow bunny and 1980s winter wear costume contests.
“We are really happy to enter our sixth year hosting the Reno Beer Crawl. This event has become one of the most popular monthly happenings in Reno and we are continually grateful to the many guests who join us for the fun. Our ‘Pray for Snow Party’ theme only adds to the excitement for the event and, hopefully, will result in a nice snow fall this season,” said West Muller, co-owner of the Reno Beer Crawl.
Pray For Snow Party
When: Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014, 2 – 6 p.m.
Price: Tickets are $5 and available online at www.RenoBeerCrawl.com or participating businesses the day of the event for a wristband and map. Each 6-ounce beer sample is only $1 each.
Contact: For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 775-322-7373.
Participating bars: Visit any of these participating Reno Beer Crawl Merchants on event day to enjoy $1, 6 oz. beer samples
Starting Beer Crawl locations are bolded (or beer capped on the map)
- The Waterfall, 134 West Second St.
- 5 Star Saloon, 132 West St.
- Our Bar, 211 W. First St.
- Ole Bridge Pub, 50 Sierra St., Suite 5
- The Jungle, 246 W. First St.
- Reno Envy, 135 N. Sierra St.
- Pizza Reno, 26 W. Second St.
- Pizano’s Pizza, 95 N. Sierra St.
- Redrock Studio Bar, 255 N. Virginia St.
- 3rd Street 125 W. Third St.
- Noble Pie, 120 E. Second St.
- Sands Regency, 345 N. Arlington Ave.
- Monolith, 100 N. Arlington Ave. Suite 102
- Men Wielding Fire, 180 E. First St.
- Thai Corner Cafe, 100 W. Second St.
- Siri’s Casino, 241 N. Virginia St.
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015