The Best of Backwash: Beer dinner plated with local craft beers
This is a press release and includes no original reporting.
The Best of Backwash is a plated gourmet dinner, each course paired with a unique local craft beer. The $110 per person event benefits Project Great Outdoors and will be held from 5:30 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 20 at the National Automobile Museum.
Local craft beer brewers and experts will be on hand to discuss each pairing in the five-course meal. Beer related auction items, including hard to find large format and aged beers, will be up for bid along with many other great gift items in a silent auction.
This celebration of food and hops helps Project Great Outdoors — comprised of outdoor guides, educators and community leaders — change the lives of troubled youth by giving them a healthier outlook on life through group and individual outdoor activities and adventures.
Backwash, the popular showcase for regional homebrewers, is scheduled for April 25, 2015 at Aces Ballpark.
Best of Backwash Beer Dinner
When: Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014 5:30 p.m.
Where: National Automobile Museum
Price: Regular seats are $110 per person. Tables of eight are available for $800. Buy tickets online.
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015