All the fun you missed out on during the first two days of Reno Craft Beer Week… or did you?
The first two days of #RenoCraftBeerWeek included a packed Social Science of Beer event at The Discovery Museum, Strange Brew Festival at Brewer’s Cabinet and the Drinkable Reno Beer Week Bus Tour. Look forward to more events listed here:
Strange Brew Fest easily doubled in size this year from the first-ever Reno event last year. The Brewer’s Cabinet parking lot included more than 12 breweries, two food trucks, swag, special glasses and better strange brews than ever. What was your favorite?
Drinkable Reno’s Beer Bus sold out each 30-person bus in four hours after releasing tickets. What a huge success! We continued to receive emails and messages asking for a third bus but were unable to accommodate the logistics of 90 people and three buses. But it’s clear that Reno wants beer and spirits bus tours, so Drinkable Reno is going to start setting more dates for 2015 to give Reno what it wants. Here are some ideas and feedback we’ve heard:
- Do it on a Saturday so I can get more drunk!
- But maybe one less brewery so I don’t get too drunk…*hiccup*
- Drinkable Reno Distillery Tour
- Drinkable Reno Sombrero Tequila Epic Party Bus Tour (name in progress…)
- Drinkable Reno Craft Cocktail Bus
- Drinkable Reno Craft Beer Bus Part 2
So we’ll let you know. For now, check out this awesome gallery of all the fun being had and look forward to the rest of the week!
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015