Drink an unprecedented selection of collaboration beers all at once, on tap, in Reno
All 12 of Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America’s collaboration beers will takeover the Sierra Tap House July 17 starting at 6 p.m. For $35, beer fans will receive a set of all 12 taps and a raffle ticket for a chance to win entrance to the beer camp kick-off festival in Chico, Calif. Or you can buy pints and raffle tickets separately — ticket money will go to the Reno Rebuild Project.
Sierra Nevada Brewery partnered with a dozen craft breweries to create 12 different beers for one mixed 12-pack — including 10 bottles and two cans — a first in the craft beer world. These brewers will board the Beer Camp Across America tour bus and hit the open road to take part in the largest craft beer celebration in history after the kick-off festival in Chico, July 19.
“A lot of creativity and hard work went into the Beer Camp Across America 12-pack, and we’re excited to finally share it with drinkers,” said Ken Grossman, founder of Sierra Nevada, in a press release. “We’ll pour these beers at every festival stop with hundreds of other craft brewers who are pushing the boundaries of our industry. It’s a traveling party, and we’re going to have a great time.”
The Beer Camp Across America 12-pack features the following breweries, which were selected for their innovation and reputation for brewing world-class beers. For complete description of each beer, click here.
- Allagash Brewing Company, Portland, ME | Myron’s Walk Belgian-Style Pale Ale
- Asheville Brewers Alliance, Asheville, NC | Tater Ridge Scottish Ale
- Ballast Point Brewing Company, San Diego, CA | Electric Ray India Pale Lager
- Bell’s Brewery, Inc., Kalamazoo, MI | Maillard’s Odyssey Imperial Dark Ale
- Cigar City Brewing, LLC, Tampa, FL | Yonder Bock Tropical Maibock (CAN)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Paso Robles, CA | Torpedo Pilsner
- New Glarus Brewing Company, New Glarus, WI | There and Back English-Style Bitter
- Ninkasi Brewing Company, Eugene, OR | Double Latte Coffee Milk Stout
- Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont, CO/Brevard, NC | CANfusion Rye Bock (CAN)
- Russian River Brewing Company, Santa Rosa, CA | Yvan the Great Belgian-Style Blonde
- 3 Floyds Brewing Co., Munster, IN | Chico King Pale Ale
- Victory Brewing Company, Downingtown, PA | Alt Route Altbier
More than 700 craft brewers from around the country have already signed on for the multi-weekend Beer Camp Across America tour. With around 1,400 total craft beers on tap, collectively representing almost every state in the union, the event is shaping up to be unlike any to date.
Latest posts by Mike Higdon (see all)
- Drinkable Reno sold out to The Man and it’s all your fault - July 11, 2015
- Branded Hearts Distillery is the fifth in Northern Nevada - June 3, 2015
- Virginia City Muckfest: Mining, Whiskey & Cigars 2015 - May 30, 2015
- Definitive guide to the craft beer scene at Lake Tahoe and Truckee - May 21, 2015
- Bacon, Bourbon and Brews 2015 moves to Peppermill - May 18, 2015